The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of cooperar
1cooperarcolaborarto cooperate with sb — cooperar / colaborar con algnif the weather cooperates — si el tiempo no nos falla
- But he is reportedly cooperating with authorities, and has not officially been charged with any crime in connection with the case.
- The bank is fully cooperating with the investigation, he said.
- They're cooperating with police; they've gone in and they've done the right thing.
- It isn't the public's business so long as he's cooperating with the media.
- But cooperating with the tribunal has been a key demand of European and U.S. aid donors.
- One is that the police have said that he is fully cooperating with them, and the police have also said he's not a suspect.
- But he recently quit cooperating with them and they asked for a longer sentence.
- We were cooperating with his lawyers but we weren't actually in that case.
- The company has said it is cooperating with authorities.
- Then came the actions of our esteemed spy agency, that sees fit to harass people into cooperating with it.
- Jefferson has not commented on that matter, except to say he is cooperating with the investigation.
- The district attorney said the boy in the latest case is cooperating with investigators and has no plans to sue.
- Sometimes, the guests were secretly filmed and reportedly blackmailed into cooperating with him.
- One of the baggage handlers involved began cooperating with customs and drug agents.
- They say they are cooperating with authorities until this situation can be assessed.
- Do you know whether or not he is at this point cooperating with his interrogators?
- The boxer may have been killed by gangsters because he was cooperating with a police investigation into a murder.
- The man was cooperating with detectives and was expected to appear in court on Wednesday.
- I have instructed every member of my staff to fully cooperate in this investigation.
- She did not reply in words, but her eyes told David that she was not going to cooperate in any way if he kept asking her like that.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!