Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1cooperarcolaborarto cooperate with sb — cooperar / colaborar con algnif the weather cooperates — si el tiempo no nos falla
- But he is reportedly cooperating with authorities, and has not officially been charged with any crime in connection with the case.
- The bank is fully cooperating with the investigation, he said.
- They're cooperating with police; they've gone in and they've done the right thing.
- It isn't the public's business so long as he's cooperating with the media.
- But cooperating with the tribunal has been a key demand of European and U.S. aid donors.
- One is that the police have said that he is fully cooperating with them, and the police have also said he's not a suspect.
- But he recently quit cooperating with them and they asked for a longer sentence.
- We were cooperating with his lawyers but we weren't actually in that case.
- The company has said it is cooperating with authorities.
- Then came the actions of our esteemed spy agency, that sees fit to harass people into cooperating with it.
- Jefferson has not commented on that matter, except to say he is cooperating with the investigation.
- The district attorney said the boy in the latest case is cooperating with investigators and has no plans to sue.
- Sometimes, the guests were secretly filmed and reportedly blackmailed into cooperating with him.
- One of the baggage handlers involved began cooperating with customs and drug agents.
- They say they are cooperating with authorities until this situation can be assessed.
- Do you know whether or not he is at this point cooperating with his interrogators?
- The boxer may have been killed by gangsters because he was cooperating with a police investigation into a murder.
- The man was cooperating with detectives and was expected to appear in court on Wednesday.
- I have instructed every member of my staff to fully cooperate in this investigation.
- She did not reply in words, but her eyes told David that she was not going to cooperate in any way if he kept asking her like that.