Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(helpfully)de manera cooperativa
2(collectively)(owned/run) en régimen de cooperativa
- The median price for a condominium and a cooperatively owned apartment rose to $670,000 from $580,000 a year earlier.
- They help low-income Hispanic women build cooperatively owned cleaning services that use natural cleaning products.
- We are actively banging on the door for anything that's collectively, cooperatively, or currently Crown-owned.
- He did not know of any other cab company charging an extra fee for the World Cup because most firms were owned cooperatively by their drivers.
- The lesser-known alternatives include dozens of cooperatively run credit unions and building societies that are locally run.
- This cooperatively owned franchise has about 70 offices.
- Because many buildings are cooperatively owned, large-scale transformation is difficult.
- The participants blossomed as they laughed together and defended what they cooperatively owned.
- The creameries could be independent businesses or cooperatively owned by dairy farmers.
- Three cooperatively owned enterprises were visited during the mission.