The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de copiloto
1copiloto masculino, femenino
- The government regulator also issued a written warning to the two co-pilots of the charter flight.
- After the second rattling, the co-pilot can be heard asking for maximum power, Black said.
- On February 15, pilots and co-pilots voted 97.5 percent in favour of holding strike action in pursuit of their pay claim.
- The victims included the plane's pilot and two co-pilots, police said.
- It is not only an issue for pilots or co-pilots, it is an issue that might surface with, for example, engineers.
- He also said pilots and co-pilots were extremely vulnerable to an attack.
- Forward, in what was termed the ‘bridge,’ sat the captain and co-pilot (first officer and second in command).
- The co-pilot, putting the aircraft into a diving turn as was standard after releasing the bombs, had to hold his commander off the controls and fly the airplane at the same time.
- First, he turned control of the aircraft over to his co-pilot.
- Next the flight attendant gets the co-pilot to speak with her.
- The cameras were integrated into a system that would automatically adjust their operation according to the co-pilot's input of the aircraft's speed and altitude.
- When the airplane is clear of the ground, direct the co-pilot to retract and lock the landing gear.
- Caroline, the inexperienced co-pilot, takes command.
- Maura, my co-pilot and navigator, always had a higher opinion of the rookies than I did.
- Several officers and his co-pilot were dead and all looked lost until he managed to hide in a cloud long enough to shake off his pursuers.
- I'm expecting the co-pilot to back up the captain with both the flying and the observing for threats.
- In this particular case the co-pilot's life may have been saved if this safety factor had been available.
- He sat back in the copilot's seat and cast her a triumphant grin.
- I decided to tell my copilot I was having a problem.
- From the copilot's seat, Captain Simeon Grey turned to face the conference.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!