The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de copioso
- A sensible approach was taken to the game and copious quantities of water were supplied to the players in an effort to stop them dehydrating.
- On the other hand, the King Cobra, which has a relatively less potent venom, injects a copious quantity in one bite.
- It has a year-long mild climate, copious supplies of fresh water, vegetation and trees that contain plenty of good things to eat.
- Life is so much easier these days, with supermarkets providing us with copious supplies of fruit and vegetables all year round.
- There is a copious supply of comment forms for residents of Bingley to write their thoughts on and a ballot box into which to deposit the forms.
- All her pails, rags, and brushes were over there, along with copious supplies of soot.
- As a result of his faulty strategy, White now loses copious quantities of material.
- Nothing was wasted; the copious quantities of fat produced as a by-product would be sold to the fish and chip trade.
- My advice is to go to see this film sooner, rather than later because you may well want to return to see it again armed with a pen and copious amounts of paper.
- The weekend and today have been mostly taking it easy drinking copious amounts of tea and sleeping all day today.
- He now has 15 diaries filled with copious notes, running into more than 5,000 pages.
- Pumpkins need copious amounts of food and water, particularly at the small seedling stage and when flowers and fruits are forming.
- But my greatest one is - by far and away - the ability to watch copious amounts of television.
- I'm worryingly sober, despite a rather copious amount of alcohol consumed.
- The funniest moment happened when I noticed one guest drinking a rather copious amount of someone else's gin.
- The copious quantities of salt in this product are unlikely to help matters either.
- "I try to take copious notes on song quality, " he adds.
- However, like all lawyers, he came to the interview carrying copious notes!
- Bound elegantly with copious footnotes, this is a monument to a scholar's lifetime work.
- The result is a very long book of just under 500 pages with copious references.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!