The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de cobrizo
- Beneath the hop flavours lies a big smooth malty taste which also delivers the signature soft coppery colour of this brew.
- Unlike many redheads she was tanned to a coppery colour.
- The colour faded from his coppery face and it turned white.
- Her hair was a coppery colour and her features were smooth and delicate.
- When I go to the window I see a coppery brown mare in the front yard, gazing at me with unblinking bitter-chocolate eyes.
- Its coppery brown fronds turn a golden yellow in the autumn.
- The coppery taste came as my teeth cut into my lip.
- He could feel and taste the warm coppery blood that came forth.
- They both have red hair, but Mike's is more of a coppery auburn, while Melonie's is a soft strawberry-blonde.
- The display of gold satiated my thirst of a lifetime, the incredible offers, and the variety of designs, in bright, and white gold, in muted and coppery gold.
- The pennies roll like waves as the long rays of the late afternoon sun bring out the coppery greens of these used, ‘matured’ pennies.
- They continued to trickle in under the coppery sun.
- Either way, at about 10: 15, you would have seen the moon begin to change from white to shades of coppery orange and red!
- Although deciduous in cooler climates, here blueberries retain their attractive coppery foliage until pruning time in winter.
- His looked all coppery so I asked what it was made of.
- The leaves are then spread out to dry until they turn coppery in color.
- All but her front incisors are capped with some very red-gold, its either very red gold or it looks coppery.
- Her nostrils flared, drawing in a sharp coppery scent.
- Like a chameleon, flower color changes dramatically - from pink to coppery pink to rusty orange as the season progresses.
- It was extremely coppery at first, but slowly became sweet.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!