The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1redactor publicitario masculinoredactora publicitaria femeninoredactor de anuncios masculinoredactora de anuncios femenino
- Over the years in Mumbai, she spends time as an advertising copywriter, a freelance journalist and a publications officer for the World Wildlife Fund.
- These lines were all written by people in the business of communicating: politicians, advertising copywriters, journalists, government officials.
- Like many small business owners, you might not have the budget to hire a slick copywriter to write all your ads and public relations materials.
- In the future, please try to leave the copywriting and editing to the copywriters and editors.
- I started as a copywriter and remained a copywriter for only about six months and then started making commercials and the company saw my passion and let me make ads for them.
- This was obviously written by commercial copywriters, but I can't find anything that I disagree with.
- You are a novelist, an advertising copywriter, and a small business owner.
- We highly recommend a professional copywriter to write the verbiage for your home page at the very least.
- Each company that hires copywriters sets special standards and requirements for its individual copy writing process.
- When advertising guru David Ogilvy worked with his new copywriters, he asked them to write 100 headlines for each ad they created.
- Milton, who worked as a film critic as well as an agency copywriter, was a wordsmith.
- The interviewees cover various aspects of the advertising profession, including copywriters, researchers, account planners, and consultants.
- Maybe advertising copywriters are just ignorant and careless.
- Now, that should be some inspiration for the city's umpteen advertising agencies, copywriters and visualisers.
- McDonald's and Chrysler have already used poets as copywriters and voiceovers for their products.
- Second, and more simply, most advertising copywriters are young and male.
- Each has its own performance claims, carefully crafted by advertising copywriters.
- Usually what comes to mind are the art directors and copywriters at advertising agencies - the creatives.
- At 62, retired and living in Toronto, he should have been in his golden years after a successful career as an advertising copywriter.
- Before that, as an advertising copywriter, I looked at how culture solved problems.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!