The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of coqueto
- The manual encourages her to face up to the extent of her mendacity and list her lies, an exercise which allows Porter to go through a series of coquettish and flirty set pieces.
- The bedroom scenes with a playful and coquettish Cariola show the duchess and Antonio's fragile happiness and the sensuality of their love.
- Benatar had a rough-hewn sexuality; John was coquettish and irksomely cute.
- Peering out from behind a helmet of black hair, she is stylish but not styled, neither coquettish sex kitten nor guitar-toting tomboy.
- The star is, on the face of it, a coquettish flirt.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!