The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1arrecife de coral masculinobarrera coralina femenino
- On a global scale, coral bleaching is the largest threat to the world's coral reefs.
- The protected coral reef is close enough to shore to explore in safety with a snorkel.
- Coral reefs are among the world's most productive ecosystems.
- Surely, people would not knowingly live in ways that threaten polar bears or coral reefs.
- The British Navy had erected this lighthouse there in colonial days to warn frigates away from the coral reefs.
- Landing at Mauritius offers stunning views over the blue and green waters of the Indian Ocean and the deep hues of the coral reef.
- In the warm shallow seas around deserted far-flung islands, we undertake an astonishing journey through still living and growing coral reefs.
- Divers can still explore coral reefs and swim with shoals of fish and even sharks.
- Last week we went swimming at night in a bay where I carefully wriggled my way in the dark among some coral reefs where moray eels were sleeping.
- The Seychelles are volcanic islands and the coral reefs around them ensure that divers and snorkellers have much to marvel at under water.
- Atauro is 25 kilometres long with a mountainous spine, narrow coastal plains, and fringed by some of the best coral reefs in the world.
- Shot almost entirely on location on and around the Fiji islands, the film is alive with colorful coral reefs, majestic waterfalls and lush jungles.
- "The concern is that coral reefs might pass a critical bleaching threshold beyond which they are unable to regenerate," Dekker concludes.
- Some Navy bombs never exploded when fired, dropping instead into the shallow ocean water and remaining there, lying on the coral reef or resting on the ocean floor.
- Divers and naturalists rave about the pristine waters, coral reefs and untouched forests, while vulcanologists go weak at the mere thought of its many smoking peaks.
- The 1,000 - acre island has three miles of white sandy beaches surrounded by coral reefs and turquoise waters.
- Offshore drilling would damage coral reefs and mangrove swamps and threaten endangered sea life.
- When properly protected, coral reefs can apparently recover quite quickly.
- The acid environment is killing off coral reefs, shellfish and plankton, the basis for nearly all marine life.
- Coral reefs provide protection to coastal areas and protect delicate coastal wetlands and mangrove swamps from storms.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!