The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de inalámbrico
1inalámbricocordless phone — teléfono inalámbrico / sin hilos
- It's not the prettiest phone in the world but my main desire was a cordless phone with an answerphone and speed-dial and this was the cheapest one of those.
- As with any cordless phone, you can use the handset to make and receive calls over your regular home line.
- The system according to the invention can be used in cordless telephones.
- Michael was waiting for Erin when she returned to the main house, the cordless phone in his hand.
- In these days of cordless appliances, it is easy to lose all sorts of things.
- A cordless phone uses a radio frequency to communicate with its base, which is then tethered to the plain old telephone network.
- She went for Adrian's cordless phone and dialled in the number for Christian before handing it to him.
- But there's a problem that all cordless phones share, no matter what frequency they use: low volume.
- Eircom has started its largest media campaign this year to mark the launch of a new range of digital cordless phones.
- Hoping they weren't already in bed, I picked up Chandler's cordless telephone and dialed my number.
- There are cordless phones that can be hooked up to company switchboards, using the same technology as home cordless phones.
- Tanya didn't know how she could survive without the TV and cordless phone; that was for sure.
- Items like cordless phones decrease the need to be tied to a fixed location.
- Her mother was in the kitchen at the table, cordless phone in her hand.
- I stood and went across the room to grab Mitch's cordless phone and then sat back down next to him again.
- I turned my music down a little and reached for my purple, cordless telephone.
- Marcus hurtled his cordless phone across the living room of his condo unit after Hannah hung up on him.
- He had been exposed to microwaves from cellular telephones and cordless telephones for several years.
- Like a cordless telephone, it links to a base station using radio frequencies.
- Jaime looked at Ava listening in on the other cordless phone with the MUTE button on.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!