The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- When you're a cordon bleu chef and you need fresh lavender, you grow it yourself instead of buying it in the farmers' market, because sometimes they don't have fresh lavender or they have old lavender which they pass off as fresh.
- This book is definitely not for the cordon bleu chef.
- You don't hire a cordon bleu chef to run a sandwich bar!
- With eight bedrooms and two tennis courts, the Tower has its own cordon bleu chef, as well as such mod cons as satellite television.
- A cordon bleu chef is aided by two stewardesses and meals are varied between Thai, Indonesian and international.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!