The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de pana
1(fabric)pana femeninocorderoy masculino América del Surcotelé masculino Chile
- Whether it's cotton, corduroy (thin or thick ridges) or velour, a blazer will help you blaze any trail with the utmost of style.
- Any fabric works for this delightful treat: denim, corduroy, cotton, or if you are feeling slightly daring, some PVC or leather.
- Scraps of cloth were saved up for quilting - any sort of cotton, corduroy, knit or synthetic fabric was free.
- Biyan still used paper/crispy cotton for fabrics, along with knits, chiffon, recycled denim, corduroy, twill and linen.
- But, again, if you have chosen a cotton flannel as lining or cotton corduroy, then wash and dry that fabric as well.
- The plush fabrics used throughout the room, such as corduroy and velvet, perform a similar function.
- The mound of dirty clothing just keeps piling up until your hamper is overflowing and a sea of denim, cotton and corduroy forms a carpet on the floor of your bedroom.
- My own cats are partial to upholstery velvet and corduroy.
- If stripes aren't your style, experiment with other casual fabrics, such as cotton duck, denim, and corduroy.
- Silk is also available in other weaves such as velvet and corduroy.
- This wardrobe is much more casual, with pants and shirts being the mainstay, plus a great casual coat in one of my all-time favourite fabrics, corduroy.
- Capture both elements with this cotton corduroy cap from Hugo Boss - a perfect alternative to the conventional winter tuque.
- For a less feminine look, simply select suede, leather, corduroy, denim or another masculine feeling fabric in a darker color.
- The chalk type works best on flat surfaces while the wax version performs better on textured fabrics such as bouclé or corduroy.
- Throw in some chiffon, washed corduroy and aged denim and get ready to join the grown up country set.
- Considered a derivative of denim, corduroy is an extremely popular fabric for fall 2001, in pants and jackets.
- Fabric runs the gamut from corduroy and wool to satin and lace.
- A college boy inspired range of casual leisurewear which mixes denim, chino and corduroy with splashes of colour, such as orange, red and green.
- Unionbay showed plenty of twill, corduroy and nylon pants.
- With the abundance of fashionable fall jackets out there, from suede, to denim and corduroy, you'll have no option but to look hot.
2corduroys pluralIndumentariapantalones de pana masculinopantalones de corderoy masculino América del Surpantalones de cotelé masculino Chile
- A wool or cotton crewneck or V-neck sweater, with your favorite jeans, corduroys or fitted five-pocket pants.
- Unless you're going to work, do not wear a button-down shirt tucked into your corduroys.
- Make sure to select a shirt that matches at least several jeans, corduroys or Dockers of yours.
- Take note that these basic cuts apply to a wide range of pants, such as jeans, corduroys, chinos, dress pants, and khakis.
- Beginning at the hem, cut the jeans or corduroys open along the inseam or the side seam.
- Comfortable and stylish, you can wear this turtleneck with a stylish pair of beige or light brown corduroys, designer denims, or a dressy pair of flat-front slacks for a more formal occasion.
- Finish off the look with a pair of gray, black or dark-blue designer jeans or beige/light brown corduroys, and a pair of rugged dark brown biker-inspired boots.
- Whether you enjoy wearing a tailored suit, old jeans, khakis, or corduroys, we have the perfect shoes for you to step out in.
- Dressed in a beige cardigan sweater, corduroys and rimless glasses, he exudes a polite, professorial air.
- Opt for a clean-lined neutral color that can be worn with jeans, dressy pants, khakis, and corduroys.
- Arthur was wearing corduroys and a long-sleeved tee shirt; he pulled on a warm wool sweater Marilyn had given him for his birthday a few weeks ago, and then his parka.
- While corduroys are gaining popularity this season, you'd better get yourself a pair of dark blue jeans in time for fall.
- He was always well dressed wearing handsome sweater vests with long sleeve shirts and matching corduroys.
- At the Syracuse of my freshman year in 1967, everyone wore crewneck sweaters and corduroys to the football games at Archbold Stadium.
- Designs for boys shift very little season to season, save for adding the choice of cargo pants to wide-wale corduroys and classic blue jeans.
- Prices of corduroys, tuxedos and T-shirts had also doubled or tripled.
- Madison joined us in the kitchen by the time I had the package open, dressed in my new corduroys and her black tank top.
- There she picked out her light blue corduroys and a black blouse to match.
- I shivered in my green, long sleeved shirt and black corduroys, staring up at the streetlights around the student parking lot, crushing my books against my chest.
- I noticed he was wearing a white collared shirt and corduroys.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!