Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1corgi masculine, feminine
- The dogs included shih-tzus, dachshunds, lhasa apsos, bearded collies, corgis, chihuahuas, poodles, Pekinese and Yorkshire terriers.
- We don't want our nation overrun by a host of poodles, corgis or pit bull terriers.
- Baby Puppy in Show went to a corgi (an older corgi took Best in Show as well) but Millie stepped out very nicely.
- As the Queen posed for a team picture with the England squad, Berry, a rather determined palace dorgi - a cross between a Dachshund and a corgi - insisted he too was on the snapshot.
- Without a television or newspapers for entertainment, he spends his time there drinking with the curtains closed against the sunlight, or playing with his dog, a corgi, and claims not to mind the weather.
- Many different kinds of animals were moved this way - pigs, cattle, sheep and geese would be driven depending on the time of year - and the working dog was the corgi.
- The corgi, one of Queen Elizabeth's favorite breeds, is among 162 dog breeds and varieties competing in this year's Westminster Dog Show.
- The Queen also introduced a new breed of dog known as the ‘dorgi’ when one of her corgis was mated with a dachshund named Pipkin which belonged to Princess Margaret.
- The burglars struck as she slipped out for a few minutes to buy food for Baz and her corgi cross Gus - both rescue dogs.
- Although the royal corgis weren't in evidence, there were those sparse looking patches of grass familiar to any dog owner!
- This Christmas, while her landlady is up in Sandringham and the corgis are safely tucked up in their kennels, Dame Edna welcomes a brace of cameras and some very special guests into her temporary, humble abode.
- There were also a huge range of aspects of Her Majesty's life - from images of her relaxing with her family and corgis, entertaining, on her royal duties, and as Head of the Commonwealth.
- I notice a couple of corgis dozing on the carpet.
- Her first corgi was named Susan and she has owned more than 30 corgis since.
- I suppose you could always blame it on one of the corgis.
- They had no children but shared their home with their corgis Foxy and Lady.
- You just don't see corgis in the middle of the Serb highlands, and even now I try to figure out how it got there.
- A huge black-and-brown mutt flung itself against the wire at her; something that looked vaguely like a corgi looked at her indifferently.
- I have two cats and a corgi, and I love animals - but people, they ain't.
- Clément the corgi is at their villa in Andalusia.