The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of cilantro
1cilantro masculineculantro masculinecoriandro masculine
- Home grown herbs would have included coriander, dill, thyme, opium poppy and summer savoury.
- Tear basil, mint, coriander, parsley and cos and place in a large salad or mixing bowl.
- Pour in a little more oil if necessary, then stir in the onions, cumin, coriander seeds and allspice.
- Dukkah is an Egyptian spice mix that includes roasted hazelnuts, cumin, coriander and sesame seeds.
- Add the parsley, coriander and mint and mix it in thoroughly by hand.
- Flat-leafed parsley looks like coriander but can easily be distinguished by smell.
- Ground toasted coriander and caraway seeds are also traditional ingredients which can be added to harissa.
- She roasted coriander seeds and black peppercorns and mixed them with ground turmeric.
- Grind the fennel, cumin, coriander and cloves before you start to cook.
- Add parsley or coriander and serve with crusty bread and a green salad.
- Arrange the chicken on a large platter and scatter with coriander or parsley.
- Just before the end of cooking stir in the oil and the parsley or coriander.
- I put ginger in it last time and added a fistful of chopped parsley and coriander at the table.
- Peel and crush the garlic and mix it with the crushed chillies, ground cumin, coriander, honey and yoghurt.
- Stir in the garlic, ginger, coriander and cumin seeds with the sugar and cook for a minute or two.
- Allow the squash to cool until it is just barely warm, then add the sesame seeds, spring onion, coriander and chilli.
- There are definitely seeds germinating in the basil, coriander and garlic chive trays.
- Grind the coriander, cumin seed and black peppercorns to a rough powder with a pestle and mortar.
- Put chillies, spring onions and coriander in a blender and blitz until finely chopped.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with the sesame seeds and coriander.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!