The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(wine) que huele y sabe a corcho
- The paramount reason for the move away from cork is the problem of cork taint (or 'corked' wine).
- Poor cork storage conditions can dramatically increase the incidence of corked wines.
- There was not one undrinkable or corked bottle in the 60 I tasted.
- One of the corked wines would have been my favorite of the evening.
- For the record, I have never had a corked screwcap wine.
- It is confusing for servers who have some customers drink and some return corked wines.
- Once you have smelled and tasted a corked wine, it becomes a fairly easy problem to recognize.
- Along with screwcaps and plastic corks, these glass closures are another solution to the wretched problem of corked wines.
- One time, while eating at one of the outlets of a famous Chicago restaurant group, I got a badly corked bottle of Trimbach Riesling.
- Corked glasses of wine are valiantly defended, and the diner is implied to be trying to cheat the restaurant.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!