The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de fenomenal
1fenomenal coloquialpistonudo España coloquialchipocludo México coloquial
- Eyebrow-raising in print, they sound gripping here because of Andrews' glorious dagger-through-honey vocals, which combine with occasional strings and his band's raw passion to produce a corking debut.
- He caught me with a corking right upper cut - I didn't know whether I was in Manchester or Las Vegas for a split second.
- Somehow these two elements were combined in a corking afternoon's football at Dens Park yesterday that demonstrated Scottish football still has a pulse.
- Two corking matches tomorrow and Tuesday, for starters.
- Up until this morning, this was - as I am sure you will agree - a corking idea.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!