The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1copos de maíz masculinohojuelas de maíz femenino América Latina
- Over breakfast I introduced him to cornflakes, muesli, yoghurt, and peach slices.
- I'd have soup for dinner or breakfast but I usually have cornflakes in the morning with the unsweetened soya milk.
- For me, that would be a bowl of cornflakes and a couple of poached eggs on toast and maybe some baked beans, too.
- Carer Dennis Head told an inquest that he had popped out to pour a bath for a fellow resident at the Stafford House unit after helping Mr Ashton to eat his cornflakes and toast.
- Joanna was in a good mood the next day, humming through a mouthful of cornflakes while eating breakfast.
- They say the food is inadequate, with meals consisting of little more than soup and chips, or a packet of cornflakes for breakfast.
- I ate my breakfast of cornflakes while my father read the paper.
- He couldn't cook, so for almost every meal in the day he ate cornflakes or toast.
- I had spotted it one evening in a marked-down bin at Variety Stores, the neighbourhood shop to which we went for everything from safety pins to cornflakes.
- It has a rich but soft taste, much like sweetened cornflakes.
- It was pretty much all corn: corn fritters, corn bread, corn porridge, popcorn, cornflakes and mom's special corn surprise.
- It was cornflakes and full English for breakfast - no alternative - and check-out by 9.45 am prompt.
- I helped myself to breakfast, doing my best not to spill too many cornflakes and cleaned up afterwards, crawling under the table to chase stray flakes.
- He grabbed a piece of toast and guzzled down a bowl of cornflakes.
- Ignore the glossy cornflakes and have an egg for breakfast.
- Who dictates that rashers, eggs, sausages, milk and cornflakes are what we should eat for breakfast?
- A midnight snack of raw horse meat and rusks was followed later by a walk and a hearty breakfast of egg, milk and cornflakes.
- Over my cornflakes this morning my 10-year-old daughter Sacha was telling me about her biology class with her teacher, Mr Wildgust.
- All I wanted was a bowl of cornflakes and some orange juice.
- Today he has given me a bowl of cornflakes frosted with maple syrup (they are made by Whole Earth and are just scrummy) which I could leave to get soggy in the milk.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!