The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de cornisa
- Each has a feature fireplace surround and there are ceiling cornices in the living room and hallway.
- There are double-glazed, maintenance-free windows in each house and decorative ceiling cornices in the living room and hall.
- The original sash windows are in perfect working condition, the original wooden window panelling and doors remain and the main rooms have cornices and ceiling roses.
- The interconnecting reception rooms to the left both have original cornices and ceiling roses as well as matching marble fireplaces with fitted gas fires, brass hoods and tiled insets.
- With an original oak floor, this area also features a carved oak ceiling rose, pediments, cornices and architraves.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!