The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1harina de maíz feminine
- It is not the same as cornmeal or maize meal, which are relatively whole flours containing most of the maize grain.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda and mix well.
- Drop each piece on a tray liberally dusted with rice flour or cornmeal and roll them over until well coated.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt.
- In another medium mixing-bowl, combine the cornmeal, flour and baking powder.
- For breakfast people may eat porridge made of cornmeal or oatmeal, cereal, or bread and tea.
- The dough can derive from cornmeal, flour, potatoes, or green bananas.
- Products like cornmeal, baking soda and cornstarch are also not allowed.
- Meal components such as cornmeal, salt fish, and salt beef were supplied to the original plantation labor forces.
- Combine butter with cornmeal and rub into flour.
- It can be long-grain or wild rice, grits, bulgur, cornmeal muffins, or even popcorn.
- Built in 1846, the mill processed flour and cornmeal back in the valley's early days.
- If you are using pizza dough, form it into two round pizza crusts, using cornmeal instead of flour to prevent it from sticking.
- For the foie gras pancakes, in a medium bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, salt, and cornmeal.
- Dip the sweetbread pieces in buttermilk, liberally coat with the seasoned cornmeal mix and sear on all sides until golden brown.
- My grandmother, of course, cooked them - lightly breaded in cornmeal - and we feasted.
- It is flavored with garlic or onion, and thickened with rice or cornmeal dumplings called Bori.
- These tortillas come in two flavors as well, plain corn and red chili-flavored cornmeal.
- The oysters, fried in a fine-textured breading instead of the usual Gulf Coast cornmeal, fairly popped with juices.
- Zimbabwean hosts feed 6,000 people rice and cornmeal porridge twice daily from black cooking pots lined up on the conference grounds.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!