Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1maizena feminine trademark
- In a medium bowl, combine the cornstarch, brown sugar, apple juice concentrate, and vanilla extract and whisk together.
- Combine cake flour, cornstarch, baking powder and enough water to make batter the consistency of light cream.
- Mix the egg, salt, white pepper, and two tablespoons of the cornstarch in a medium to large bowl.
- In a bowl, combine flour and cornstarch; season with salt and pepper to taste and whisk in soda water until smooth.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour and cornstarch, baking powder, cinnamon, and milk.
- Add the cornstarch and lime juice, whisking constantly.
- Toss beef with 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, 1 teaspoon cornstarch, salt, sugar and soy sauce and pepper in a glass bowl.
- Bring the remaining sauce to a boil, add the cornstarch and simmer until thick, stirring constantly.
- In a bowl, combine the egg yolks, egg, maple syrup, and cornstarch and whisk until smooth.
- In a small bowl, blend the cornstarch with the remaining ¼ cup water, and stir it into the cranberry mixture.
- When the egg whites are very stiff, add the cornstarch and the vanilla, whisking a few more turns, until firm peaks can be formed.
- Transfer one cup of the mix to a medium bowl, whisk in the cornstarch, and set aside.
- Combine your dry ingredients (sugar, cornstarch, salt) in a separate bowl.
- The cornstarch and the sugar will thicken it into a luscious sauce as it cooks.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, egg yolks, cornstarch, sugar, and heavy cream.
- In bowl, whisk together yolks, milk powder, sugar and cornstarch until pale and increased in volume.
- Return to the heat; bring to a simmer and add the cornstarch slurry, whisking constantly.
- Meanwhile, in another medium saucepan, preferably one with a heavy bottom, whisk the eggs, sugar, and cornstarch together.
- In a bowl, combine the sugar, cornstarch, and eggs and whisk until smooth.
- Beat butter and mascarpone in a bowl until mixed, add sugar, vanilla and cornstarch.