The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of cornucopia
1cornucopia femininecuerno de la abundancia masculine
- These were decorated using stencils and bronze powders (which were less expensive than paints) with motifs such as cornucopias, baskets of flowers, trailing vines, and a wide variety of decorative patterns.
- Bring a cornucopia or other symbol of thanksgiving and photos of some of your friends, the children you meet, and members of the church family.
- Bring the cornucopia or other symbol of thanksgiving that you used last week.
- This subtle critique is best expressed by Horn of Plenty, an internally illuminated cornucopia that virtually drips with paper chains, charms, crystals and a strand of graduated pearls.
- However, the cornucopia finial of the original has been replaced by a pink-tongued dragon.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!