The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de corona
- Another effect that is caused by the interaction of the sun and water droplets, is the corona.
- But the corona owes its origin to diffraction rather than refraction.
- A circle around the sun or moon that is smaller than a halo with a 22-degree radius, is probably a corona.
- Ground-based telescopes observed a large increase in gases making up the comet's corona, including water vapour.
- He is noted for verifying Einstein's theory that light is slightly distorted in the area of the solar corona.
- With the face of the Sun blocked by the Moon during a solar eclipse, the corona shines with the brightness of a full Moon.
- As the brilliant Sun is covered by the Moon, the pearly corona flashes into view, the sky darkens, and all of nature seems to come to a halt.
- Like the chromosphere, the corona can only be seen by eye during a total eclipse, although there are other technical ways to observe it between times.
- It is when the Sun is totally eclipsed that the solar corona is visible.
- For the professional astronomers, the main subject of inquiry was the solar corona.
2(of skull, tooth)corona femenino
3also corona dischargeFísicadescarga de corona femenino
- Eventually all the beautiful people were puffing robustos and coronas while schmoozing, partying and sauntering among the paparazzi.
- For instance, a corona that is typically 5.5 x 42 means that the cigar measures 5.5 inches in length and 42/60ths of an inch in diameter.
- I dropped the corona and it caught on the curtain.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!