The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of coronal
1(consonant/suture) coronalcoronal mass ejection — eyección de masa coronal
- It has long been known to the astronomical community that the fast solar wind comes from coronal holes.
- These gaps, located at the Sun's poles, are called coronal holes.
- Areas on the surface of the Sun called coronal holes, where the magnetic field is quite open and highly energetic charged particles stream out and hit the earth's magnetic field and interact with it.
- The images will be used by NOAA and the U.S. Air Force to monitor and forecast solar flares, coronal mass ejections, coronal holes and active regions.
- Stepping out by a distance equivalent to the solar radius, the coronal brightness drops by about a factor of a thousand, to be about a billionth that of the solar disk.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!