Learn English Grammar From A–Z
funcionario encargado de investigar las causas de muertes violentas, repentinas o sospechosasjuez de instrucción masculine, feminine
- The function of the coroner's inquest is to establish the cause of death, not to apportion blame.
- At an inquest last month the coroner said a police inquiry should be held.
- At her inquest, the coroner recorded an open verdict because he was not convinced she intended to kill herself.
- The families have secured a commitment from the government that a coroner's inquest will be held into the deaths.
- If the State pathologist confirms a death is due to unnatural causes the coroner must hold an inquest by law.
- Police have ruled out suspicious circumstances and the matter has been passed to the coroner for an inquest.
- The matter has now been referred to the coroner and an inquest into the death will be held in due course.
- The circumstances of the two deaths will be passed to the coroner so that inquests can be held.
- At the inquest into the deaths the coroner had criticised fire safety standards in British furniture.
- These will likely lead to a coroner's inquest to determine the cause of the one fatality.
- Mr Fell consulted coroners around Britain and has been told of another death in Liverpool, last year, where it is claimed that a staple gun misfired.
- Dame Janet said that in the minds of coroners, if a death was not immediately identified as suspicious, it will be found to be due to natural causes.
- The Cumbrian police spokesman said the death was not being treated as suspicious and the coroner had been informed.
- Officers are investigating what happened on behalf of the coroner, before an inquest takes place.
- There has been no request from a coroner to investigate a suspicious death.
- The men are suspended at present and still face possible disciplinary proceedings as well as a coroner's inquest.
- It has been referred to the coroner for the inquest to go ahead.
- The full police file would be passed to the coroner for an inquest.
- Officers from the police and fire services are compiling a report which will be passed to the coroner for an inquest.
- Police are preparing a report for the coroner and an inquest will be held.