The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1correctamenteshe had assumed, quite correctly as it turned out, that they would attend — resultó que no se había equivocado al suponer que asistirían
- Most of them actually quoted me — correctly, too.
- However, the figures do have to be interpreted correctly.
- In the end, I picked a respectable 7 out of 10 correctly.
- Then he must be certain they are positioned correctly on the field.
- I believe the board is handling the matter correctly.
- The main issue confronting the Court was whether the Commission correctly dismissed the complaint.
- The word "American" isn't even spelled correctly.
- The Court of Appeals, however, decided the case correctly.
- The economy of a region was either prosperous or deficient depending on their being correctly orientated.
- The icons for the two fielded Navy systems were correctly matched to descriptors approximately half the time.
- Science questions often consist of interpreting a graph or a chart correctly rather than knowing anything about chemical properties or physical laws.
- She never stopped moving, which William correctly attributed to the need to keep her muscles warm.
- Participants with inadequate health literacy were less likely to correctly answer every question, with significant differences noted for 5 of 10 items.
- For an example of how to do this type of thing correctly, look at the original.
- Thus, most of the respondents in the two samples answered correctly, but the Germans answered significantly more correctly.
- When I got through to the last round I had to answer five questions correctly to win the new car.
- I can never spell that word correctly.
- A nurse teaches Charlie the correct spelling of "progress report," and he makes an effort to spell it correctly through the rest of his entry.
- XML is a markup language and everything has to be marked up correctly.
- He was then asked ten general knowledge questions and, in order to go through to the next stage, he had to correctly answer seven out of the ten questions.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!