The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of correlación
1correlación feminine formal
- Back in the Fifties sociological research found that there was a clear correlation between how society viewed people and the prevailing political attitudes.
- The survey also found a clear correlation between leadership and progress on this agenda.
- There is a clear correlation between petrol price and consumption.
- Research finds an observable correlation between trade relations and improved warmth of feeling.
- ‘Our research shows that there is a clear correlation between experience and proclivity to buy,’ he said.
- In that study, a positive correlation between clear observations and seasonality could not be found.
- There is a clear correlation between literacy and growth (though the direction of causation was not all one way).
- The clear correlation between climate and vegetation becomes more obscure at a local scale.
- As far as the core features are concerned, there is a clear correlation between the size of the company and the likelihood of its displaying all five core features.
- These results showed a clear correlation between quality of life and the level of air pollutants.
- There was a clear correlation between restoration of weight and the rate of wound healing.
- Intuitively, one would expect to find a significant correlation between employee engagement and what a business produces.
- English-speaking children very soon catch on to the correlation between the conceptual distinction and the distributional cues for it.
- A negative correlation between triangulation and intimacy has also been demonstrated.
- Each bone displays an intimate correlation between form and function.
- Overall these papers reinforce the idea that the evidence for a correlation between income inequality and the health of the population is slowly dissipating.
- One factor that raises variance is a positive correlation between genetic and environmental variables.
- I'm stretching a point here, but I hope the correlation between food choices and advertising is clear.
- Most children must learn fairly early in their television viewing lives that there is not an exact correlation between advertising claims and the truth.
- Moreover, as Lomborg points out, there is a strong correlation between increased prosperity and environmental improvement.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!