The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de corrosión
1(action)corrosión femeninothe corrosion of the human spirit — la degradación del espíritu humano
- It's two inches across on all sides, and it's lined on the inside with a chemical that prevents corrosion.
- This is because the iron electrode is more susceptible to corrosion and to self-discharge on standing.
- Mortar with high concentrations of chloride ions accelerates corrosion of the embedded steel.
- The chemicals form 3 basic layers inside aimed at delaying corrosion and oxidation.
- Metals are often treated by electrolysis, which reverses corrosion by linking them to an anode.
- In high-humidity areas, regularly wipe the blades with a light coating of oil to prevent rust or corrosion.
- A relatively recent use for sodium benzoate is as a corrosion inhibitor in engine coolant systems.
- The effect of low levels of alloying additions on the soil corrosion of carbon steels is modest.
- Also, avoid adding chloride to mortar or grout; soluble chlorides accelerate corrosion.
- Tin is less reactive than the metal it covers, protecting the underlying metal from corrosion.
- The heat pipe technology still forms the basis of its design: the pipes are nickel-plated copper, designed to prevent corrosion.
- Not all research on corrosion, however, is oriented toward its prevention.
- The inside lining of all tanks has been sand-blasted to prevent corrosion.
- Painting is the only way to prevent corrosion, but this is expensive and time consuming.
- This will ward off corrosion and prevent the cap cracking under normal dive depth pressures.
- Ruthenium adds hardness and resistance to corrosion to such alloys.
- Coatings such as zinc and tin provide protection against corrosion.
- It is the element most commonly added to steel because it increases the strength and resistance to corrosion of steel.
- Manganese is added to an alloy to increase hardness and improve resistance to corrosion and mechanical shock.
- In most cases the metals used to coat or form the decorative threads are extremely thin, and corrosion can sometimes erode the filament entirely.
2(substance)herrumbre femeninoorín masculino
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!