The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of coseno
- If the two angles are the same we get the sines and cosines of double the angle.
- In fact, it corresponds to the graph of a function called the hyperbolic cosine.
- I can remember roughly how to differentiate a standard xy formula but sines, cosines and tangents are a mystery.
- Similar questions are investigated for the sine transforms rather than the cosine transforms.
- The optical path difference is directly proportional to the cosine of the angle of refraction through the coating.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!