The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1cosmetólogo masculinocosmetóloga femenino
- She spoke for cosmeticians around the world when she retorted, ‘I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep.’
- And interestingly, many cosmeticians predict that it could actually reduce the amount of plastic surgery in Hollywood, because the tiny seams look Frankensteinian at such high resolution.
- This is why many stores are beginning to hire male cosmeticians.
- Paramount qualified this by stating, ‘It is not to be supposed that Marshall has the role of a cosmetician in the story.’
- Her dermatologist first suggested antibiotics, along with regular visits to an experienced cosmetician.
- The company also set up a space for customers' consultation with cosmeticians and pharmacists and is collaborating with other pharmaceutical companies in developing health food and pills.
- In the last week, I have had three different cosmeticians tell me my skin is looking fantastic, and I should stick with what I have been using.
- The patents of cosmeticians will be reduced significantly and will be almost equal to that of hairdressers.
- A cosmetician has noticed that the number of customers pursuing slimmer figures keeps going up, especially in summer.
- She had an eye for art and beauty, and told her mother she would like to be a cosmetician, and there was a course she could attend in Vienna.
- I am not referring to the distortion or misrepresentation that memory performs like a busy cosmetician.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!