The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de cósmico
1(dust/rays) cósmicoan event of cosmic significance — un acontecimiento de suma importancia
- As the cyclic activity of our solar orbit governs all life on earth, so our cosmic orbit governs all life in the solar system.
- Most of the universe is behind the cosmic horizon and cannot be directly detected.
- The cosmic microwave background radiation contains billions of photons for every baryon.
- Copernicus's removal of the Earth from that cosmic pit was not a demotion but a promotion.
- So even after their best attempts to renovate our cosmic home, most of the Universe still remained elusive.
- Maybe that unity on earth will make Albert Einstein a very happy camper as he looks at earth from his eternal cosmic home?
- This bubble protected us from the dusty cosmic debris that shoots through space beyond the Solar System.
- This gas forms part of a gigantic system of hot gas and dark matter that defines the cosmic landscape.
- However, a close examination reveals several forces at work to create this beautiful cosmic object.
- Here the human form becomes formless and merges into the cosmic void.
- On the latter view, he is little more than a cog in the universal machine - a cosmic accident, a jumped-up germ.
- Our bodies are made from interstellar dust which is the remains of ancient dead stars, cosmic debris and galactic particles.
- They are weaker than cosmic and galactic rays, and tend to get buffeted around like clouds of manic dandelion spores on the solar wind.
- They were studying variations that have been detected in the cosmic microwave background.
- However, on cosmic scales this pulsar is very much in our neighbourhood.
- Astronomers say that the six-way cosmic lens will reveal new information about how galaxies interact with each other.
- It all adds up to a huge mess of cosmic change, collectively called galaxy evolution.
- There's nothing like seeing the splendour of our galaxy spread across the cosmic bowl.
- The circumference of the Earth isn't great in cosmic terms, and neither is the speed of an airplane.
- It's not like taking a wee chunk out of one of the thousands bobbing around the solar system is some kind of cosmic vandalism.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!