The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de cosmología
- Compared to physics and astronomy, cosmology is a young science.
- We have come to realize, through developments in astronomy and cosmology, that we are still quite near the beginning.
- The big bang theory of cosmology asserts that the universe was once a very small and very hot soup of energetic subatomic particles.
- Astronomy and cosmology have made the universe smaller and vaster than ever before, but where does humanity fit in?
- It focuses on cosmology and astronomy, and on Earth's place in the universe.
- This comment also applies to cosmology, astronomy, aspects of biology and in fact much scientific and medical experimentation.
- The Hubble Deep Field images have made some of the greatest impacts on observational cosmology so far.
- When I began research, the two areas that seemed exciting were cosmology and elementary particle physics.
- All of modern cosmology, including the theory of the expanding universe, rests on that assumption.
- According to modern cosmology, the entire universe is an evolutionary system.
- Is it necessary for humans to create stars in a laboratory in order for us to develop a science of cosmology?
- He is phenomenally interested in modern cosmology, physics, neuroscience and psychology.
- He does work on cosmology and astronomy, and he wondered how he would explain what the applications of this work were.
- The fields that have continued to amaze are astronomy and cosmology, which are obviously healthy.
- For two decades the idea that matter is made up of tiny strings, rather than point-like particles, has dominated cosmology.
- The question Nagel mentions of systems far from equilibrium arises frequently in particle physics and cosmology.
- Only after such a transformation could modern physics and cosmology became accessible to the public.
- The intersection between cosmology and particle physics us likely to remain an exciting area of science for many years to come.
- In turn, that led to the birth of a whole new science, cosmology, that gave us most of our modern ideas of the creation of the universe itself.
- In the last half of the twentieth century, astronomers made enormous progress in understanding cosmology.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!