Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1reducción de gastos femininecost-cutting drive — campaña de reducción de gastos
- The danger is not so much the hit to consumers but a new round of corporate caution and cost-cutting.
- It has no plans to suspend the granting of stock options as part of its cost-cutting programme.
- Quality and service should not suffer in any way due to this cost-cutting exercise.
- He has said the company will have to speed up its cost-cutting programme as a result of the second massive recall.
- The finance ministry blames this estimated shortfall on a drop in taxes, but says its cost-cutting will work.
- It has to make up the leeway elsewhere through its legendary cost-cutting programmes.
- The carmaker said profits were given a boost because of ongoing cost-cutting in the company.
- Sharp cost-cutting in the first quarter as well as a better product mix also helped.
- Thus, the pain of cost-cutting is not hitting workers as hard as in past business cycles.
- A cost-cutting exercise has resulted in two staff contracts not being renewed and a third is under review.
- There may be more to come - management has not ruled out further cost-cutting.
- That is because, thanks to aggressive cost-cutting, corporate earnings are climbing back up.
- It does seem that in such cost-cutting exercises that the public are not considered, and are always the losers.
- It is believed that dramatic cost-cutting measures will be necessary if plant closures are to be avoided.
- The only surprise generated by last week's announcement of cost-cutting is that it had taken so long.
- The company prompted controversy by offering employees unpaid leave as a way of cost-cutting.
- The companies are direct beneficiaries of the trend to outsourcing by cost-cutting multinationals.
- There is procurement cost-cutting taking place and production efficiencies are being tackled.
- She admitted that cost-cutting was an ongoing part of the business.
- The cost-cutting measures include reducing administration costs and cutting drug budgets.