The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de costoso
adjetivo costlier, costliest
- This scared her because she feared not following through might one day be costly in terms of her job.
- As in real life, a managerial appointment made in haste could end up being financially costly in the long run.
- Legal processes are costly in terms of both the fees and the management time involved.
- The problem with this argument is that the managerial regime is still relatively costly in two ways.
- Having to pull back at the last minute was costly in both money and reputation.
- Being able to prevent costly repairs is crucial on such expensive machinery.
- All the time our idiot in his costly clothing with expensive tackle failed to catch a single fish.
- Research of this kind requires a lot of expensive brainpower and costly equipment.
- It was considered to be too costly to repair and was offered for sale and removal.
- It's expensive, but not as eye-wateringly costly as owning and running your own jet.
- The repairs will not only be costly but will also take a considerable amount of time to complete.
- Many people are going to find it is too costly to apply to the university of their choice.
- The more you reduce something, the harder and more costly it becomes to shrink it any further.
- It is also useful for parents wishing to let their kids play with a toy before making a costly purchase.
- Even putting together a bid, with no guarantee of success, would be costly.
- There can be a question mark over access to the property and it could prove impossible or costly to try to cover all the options.
- It's a costly ritual, and one that I begrudge, but it beats my woeful attempts with a needle and thread.
- They have plowed billions into the project and are keen to ensure it doesn't turn into a costly flightless bird.
- Uneven pavements can cause very serious injuries which is costly for health services and the council.
- Church authorities decided to demolish the building because it was proving too costly to maintain.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!