The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1muerte de cuna femininemuerte súbita (infantil) feminine
- A thorough investigation into the cause of death is carried out after a cot death.
- Now re-housed, the couple said the cot death of their baby had changed their lives, but had also brought them closer together.
- There it is estimated that the chances of a randomly chosen baby dying a cot death are 1 in 1,303.
- This programme provides support for families with children born after a cot death.
- Infants sleeping face down were more likely to suffer a cot death.
- In the meanwhile we had one case which we had thought was a cot death.
- He is expected vigorously to contest the case, which centres upon claims he should have known there is a substantially increased risk of a second cot death after a first.
- In various different ways he says that previous admissions to hospital are relevant to the consideration as to whether it is a cot death or a deliberate killing.
- They may also have experienced a cot death in the family.
- She had subsequently told her grandmother what she had seen, but was not believed because it was thought to be a cot death.
- There was a suicide, a cot death, a man who had died of stomach cancer and a couple of heart attack victims.
- She could find no natural explanation and would not have signed this as a cot death.
- A family who lost a 13-week-old baby to cot death made an urgent appeal today for cash to pay for new research into the condition.
- It doubles the chances of a baby suffering cot death.
- She lost her baby to cot death, but because of this, the lives of thousands of other babies have been saved by her relentless campaigning.
- A mum who lost her four-week-old baby to cot death is organising a fundraising event on what would have been his first birthday.
- The money raised went some way to reducing the number of babies who die from cot death.
- Conversely, some years ago I was deeply moved by the testimony of a friend whose only child suffered a cot death.
- The appeal judges accepted that statistics relating to cot death had been handled inappropriately.
- After retirement he continued his studies into cot death and was sought after for expert legal advice.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!