The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de algodón
1algodón masculinoalgodón hidrófilo masculinoalgodón en rama masculino
- Shrink cotton batting before use by soaking it in the washing machine filled with warm water.
- Beds and chairs on sleeping porches are made from sustainable teak and organic cotton batting and fabric.
- Traps were baited each evening 1-2 hours before dark with apple slices and peanut butter, insulated with cotton batting, and encased in cardboard and plastic to protect trapped animals from exposure to weather.
- The sculptures and installations involved fabric, Styrofoam, cotton batting, glitter and cardboard - the sorts of materials available at craft shops.
- I thought about using cotton batting for the snow, but I decided it would present too many manipulation problems for kindergartners.
- It was shot through cotton batting that strongly suggests snow.
- Choose brushed denim or other durable fabric with several layers of another cotton fabric and cotton batting for padding.
- The back mounting board was wrapped with the same fabric, although I added cotton batting underneath.
- Pieces of cotton batting were placed in all traps to keep animals from freezing.
- Sixteen years old, he wears a nylon jacket with round cigarette burns in the shell, dirty cotton batting seeping out.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!