The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de bastoncillo
1bastoncillo masculinocotonete masculino México
- But then liquid soap was rubbed onto my head with what felt like a cross between a cotton bud and a cocktail stick.
- Whether it's a build-up of water or wax the ensuing loss of hearing can be infuriating, and it's all you can do to stop yourself sticking the dreaded cotton bud down there to clear it.
- To camouflage spots, dip a clean cotton bud into a concealer that matches your skin tone and dot on the spot.
- Cotton buds were recorded as a precipitant if the patient had used a cotton bud to clean their ears in the preceding two weeks.
- As well as swimming, it can be caused by cleaning your ears too vigorously, scratching inside your ear with a cotton bud or pen, or getting hair products into your ear.
- Then smudge the lines with a cotton bud or a soft, short brush.
- Then use a cotton bud and some suitable cleaning solution to clean the lens.
- A common cause of blockage is when people attempt to clean the ear, for example with a cotton bud.
- So I popped the maximum dose of painkiller and off I toddled to the bathroom, where I cleaned my teeth, paying particular attention to the offending molar, and applied a cotton bud liberally soaked in tooth tincture.
- A blob of superglue applied to the plastic end of a cotton bud usually does the trick if it is placed in direct contact with the foreign body and left to dry for about a minute.
- Capillary refill should be assessed by pressing with a sterile cotton bud (such as a bacteriology swab).
- Apply sparingly with a cotton bud, then blend with your finger.
- On closer inspection, it becomes clear that the images have been reconstructed using the humble cotton bud.
- I have always taken pride in my meticulous cleansing routine, and now have to use a cotton bud to de-fluff.
- You could begin with something like a cotton bud or the tip of your finger.
- A sample of discharge may be taken using a swab, which looks like a long cotton bud.
- While polishing your toenails, insert a cotton bud between each toe to protect them from possible damage due to touching.
- I realized my nails looked terrible so I quickly started wiping off the polish with a cotton bud.
- It was a cotton bud, dosed in some sort of pungent liquid.
- Remove mascara with a cotton bud dipped in the eye-cleansing lotion.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!