The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1bastoncillo masculinecotonete masculine Mexico
- If you make a mistake, wipe away the pencil mark with a cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol.
- There are low-tech collection tools such as a cotton swab, and more sophisticated detection tools, including a handheld ultraviolet light unit.
- Use a cotton swab to apply a small amount of the medication.
- Draw a white pencil line just beneath the brow line and then blend it with a cotton swab.
- Get toes ready for color by dipping a cotton swab in rubbing alcohol to get any moisturizer off toenails (polish and moisturizer don't mix).
- The authors conclude that use of a moistened cotton swab is an easy, reproducible method of obtaining a fungal culture sample from the scalp of small children who may be frightened by other methods.
- Rinse the site in warm water and gently remove any crusting with a cotton swab.
- It is temperature insensitive, doesn't gum up, and a small dab applied with a cotton swab works to perfection.
- And vigorous ear cleaning with a cotton swab can promote infection, because the wax that coats the lining of the ear canal is a natural antimicrobial.
- This involves swabbing a square centimetre area of an establishment's food preparation surfaces with a cotton swab to determine the number of viable bacteria present.
- Before sending nosebleed-prone kids outside to play on cold, dry days, put a dab of petroleum jelly on a cotton swab and run it around the inside of their nostrils.
- To remove an unwanted sealant drip, dab a cotton swab in rubbing alcohol and rub it on the drip to dissolve the sealant, working while it's still wet, if possible.
- Use a cotton swab to get into the small crevasses.
- For hard-to-reach areas, use a cotton swab or toothbrush.
- A cotton swab saturated with 4% ammonium hydroxide was placed in the petri dish and the dish covered.
- Areas that are too wet with the turpenoid can be carefully blotted with a cotton swab, or an unappealing value can be lifted with a cotton swab dabbed in turpenoid.
- It's usually diagnosed during touch testing - pressing on different areas with a cotton swab and measuring response to pain.
- Using a cotton swab, apply a few drops of vitamin E from a capsule or a dab of zinc ointment inside the tip of your nose every night before bed until your nosebleeds stop.
- He pressed a cotton swab to my arm and taped it down.
- See a dermatologist to have it injected with a dose of cortisone to take down the swelling, and then conceal it with makeup, using a sterile cotton swab.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!