The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de algodón
1algodón masculinoalgodón hidrófilo masculinoalgodón en rama masculino
- Play with different textures - have a box of different fabrics, such as towelling, velvet, cotton wool, a clean feather and so on.
- Wash your eye with tepid water, using a clean piece of cotton wool or gauze for each wipe.
- To get make-up to last for several hours, apply foundation and use a puff or clean cotton wool pad to press powder in.
- Remove the eye shadow by gently wiping it off with a pad of clean cotton wool moistened with eye-cleansing lotion.
- Wash the wound thoroughly then apply three times daily with a clean cotton wool ball.
- Betty gave him cardboard boxes and cotton wool but always told him that when the bird was well, he would have to let it go.
- Experimental subcolonies used in the small supercolony pairings were housed using nesting chambers consisting of test tubes half filled with water and plugged with cotton wool.
- At the bottom of each well, was a petri dish containing cotton wool that would receive the experimental odors; each petri dish had a hole pierced in its lid to allow odors to permeate into the air above.
- Spiders were briefly anesthetized by using a piece of cotton wool impregnated with three drops of ether, and placed on an adjustable mounting stand.
- One contains a piece of gold padded with cotton wool.
- The nurse rubbed her arm with a piece of cotton wool.
- She pressed a ball of cotton wool against the puncture site.
- I walked over and took the bottle and cotton wool out of her hand.
- The sudden transition made me feel lethargic, as if I was walking through cotton wool or wading through water up to my neck.
- Specimens were immobilized in a quartz cell with some cotton wool.
- I have placed cotton wool on either side of it to hold it snugly in place.
- I found some cotton wool in my bag and put some cold water on it then touched my face gently.
- The mated female laid an egg sac about 35 days later, and this was removed and placed in a separate sterile plastic container that was closed with cotton wool.
- When the wings were dry the moths were glued ventrally to tiny oval-shaped balls made of cotton wool.
- Five infested plants (20 caterpillars in 10 cages on 10 leaves in total) with moist cotton wool were used as odor source.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!