The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de cotiledón
- The cotyledons are the ‘seed leaves’ produced by the embryo.
- However, protein biosynthesis in the axis organs and cotyledons of dicotyledonous seeds commences much earlier.
- Mutants of this class display shortened hypocotyls and small cotyledons after irradiation of seed.
- They are present on the stems, leaves, cotyledons, rachises, pedicles, bracts and calyces.
- The layer between seed coat and cotyledon probably includes the wall of the embryo sac.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!