The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of litera
- At Belgrade I was left looking after the luggage while my husband went off to organize a couchette or wagon-lit for the rest of the journey.
- We had couchettes (lie down chairs) on this train, but I slept poorly because of all the stops we were making.
- To avoid hotel bills, we took overnight trains and booked couchettes.
- Once again this entailed another overnight train journey enjoying the couchettes.
- It has yet to install couchette carriages and, after several failed attempts to fall asleep in their seats, most people head for the on-train bar and drink the night away.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!