The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1pastilla para la tos femenino
- What we thought was going to be a costume change turned out to be a nip off stage to get a cough sweet.
- You seemed like you needed a cough drop at first or something.
- But don't give hard candy, cough drops or throat lozenges to children under 4.
- Also, take cough drops, throat lozenges or hard candy, which will make you salivate, keeping your throat wet and suppressing coughing.
- Avoid lemon candy or cough drops, which are highly acidic, as well as caffeine and alcohol (including in mouthwashes), which can dry out the mouth.
- In cough drops and lozenges, gum arabic soothes irritated mucous membranes.
- I sometimes sucked on cough drops to escape moments of boredom.
- He treated the throat by alternating between sucking on cough drops and chain smoking.
- But if you have asthma, the season poses a more serious threat than tissues and cough drops can handle.
- Assorted medicine bottles, packs of gauze and rolls of antacids and cough drops were scattered on dirty metal shelves and the tops of unopened boxes.
- Camphor is a frequent component of medicinal remedies such as cough drops.
- Heavy users of garlic, cough sweets or chewing gum will similarly find their tasting faculties impaired.
- I had demanded cough drops and cold tablets, but Adam had refused to stop by the pharmacy since it was ‘out of his way’.
- Overtly medicinal ingredients, such as horehound, wintergreen, and liquorice, turned the confections into cough drops.
- He reached into the depths of his baggy pants and produced two packets of cough sweets.
- Janet was able to find his letters from the Mediterranean that alluded to his illness, as he asked for cough sweets to be sent to him.
- Kiosks dispensing complimentary cough drops have been added recently to the lobbies.
- She reached her hand into her purse and rummaged through the random movie stubs, cough drops, and lip-gloss, until her fingers closed around a glass bottle.
- The bathroom where I work smells like cough drops.
- Jeremy didn't even use cough drops for his colds.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!