The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1jarabe para la tos masculino
- Some of the potentially addictive substances contained in medicines such as cough mixture and painkillers include codeine, amphetamines, and opium-derived substances.
- I imagine her lozenges and the recovering man's cough mixture contained enough mild sedatives to hook them.
- Check with the pharmacist before taking a cough mixture containing a decongestant.
- It comes in the form of a green liquid, like cough mixture, poured into a plastic cup.
- The green liquid, which looks like cough mixture, produces feelings of sedation, without the euphoric rush associated with heroin.
- I've raided mum's cabinet and found some cough mixture.
- Are we going to have to go to judicial review to see whether we can get cough mixture?
- He had brought some Army-issue cough mixture which might help me to sleep.
- The worst was a strawberry beer that was very similar to cough mixture.
- Annie cast about the room, looking for some cough mixture.
- The contents of the cans in question are believed to be diluted cough mixture which may or may not be confirmed by forensic analysis.
- Everything from cough mixture to nail varnish is already metricated in the city's pharmacies.
- As a result, prison hospitals have enough cough mixture in their storerooms for five years.
- My advice would be that coughs and colds are a normal part of winter, and the best treatment is paracetamol and perhaps a cough mixture.
- She told officials she had taken a cough mixture.
- The player however admits to having taken a cough mixture and indomethicine before the game which was allegedly prescribed by a doctor after he complained of not feeling well.
- ‘If a player tests positive on Saturday, he may have taken a cough mixture four weeks ago prior to me talking to them,’ he added.
- After x-rays and a lot of fuss, I was sent back to the hostel with some tablets and a cough mixture.
- The doctors told him that if he continued taking the cough mixture, he would die.
- The odour compound employed is eucalyptol, widely used in medicines such as cough mixtures.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!