The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
apartamento o casa de alquiler subvencionados por el ayuntamientopiso de protección oficial masculino(en España) casa de protección oficial femenino
- They want to rent a council house so that they have their own place.
- Rather than lose the council house, tenants would be offered money to go and buy a house.
- Tenants who get behind with their council house rent will be shunted to the back of the queue for housing improvements under a new scheme.
- It used to be the case that people either got a council house, rented from a private landlord or got a mortgage to buy their home.
- They saw a man come out of the garden of an unoccupied council house and walk towards his red hatchback car, which had the engine running.
- The rent paid by council house tenants goes into the housing revenue account.
- After his father's death, he and his mother moved to a council house in Mosspark.
- They have written to the Clifton council house tenant and told her that taking her vehicle across the verge into her garden was against the law.
- He says the experience has split up his family because there is no room in his new council house to accommodate his son's wish to move back to home.
- Their mother lives in a council house marooned among gentrifying neighbours.
- She is battling to stay in the council house which has been her home for 20 years.
- And we've got a council house whereas other drivers have mortgages or private rents.
- In fact, he was brought up in a council house in London.
- It's nothing like you'd expect a council house to be, though.
- I have a council house and a part-time job and not much money.
- The jury heard that the couple had applied to buy their council house in Bowes Avenue and had a joint bank account that received regular payments.
- I took a mortgage out not long ago to buy my council house.
- The couple moved into a terrace council house in the town and Hobson adopted her two children and they later had a daughter together.
- Her council house was stripped, the walls scanned and the patio dug up.
- At the time he lived in a former council house in Woodlands Rise, Haworth.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!