Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1contribución urbana feminine(basada en el valor de la propiedad y el número de personas que viven en ella) contribución municipal feminine
- Do you think the current method using property values to calculate council tax is fair?
- At the same time, the party is also proposing to replace council tax with a local income tax.
- Subject to a few defined exceptions, council tax is a local tax levied on every dwelling.
- All we are asking for is a decent wage to cover the cost of living as council tax keeps rising.
- Anybody who thinks this is good value for our council tax must be from another planet.
- If you can afford to have a second home then you can afford to pay the full council tax on the property.
- The fact that he is not liable to pay council tax on that other property is irrelevant.
- My pension contribution was exactly the same as my tax and council tax is today.
- You would both be jointly liable for council tax during any period you both lived in the house.
- If you are on a low income you may be able to claim a rebate on your rent and council tax.
- They would get rid of council tax altogether and replace it with a local income tax.
- The union has asked for the increase to counter the rise in council tax and house prices in the city.
- An idea has been put forward for council tax to be directly linked to how much people earn.
- Claiming income support also made her eligible for council tax and housing benefit.
- The party wants to scrap council tax and replace it with a progressive system of local income tax.
- Also enshrined in the plan was the proposal to replace the council tax with a local income tax.
- Many of them will face the terrible prospect of not having the extra money to pay their council tax.
- For years the parish council rejected the idea of increasing council tax by a local precept.
- The council has been exploring all areas to keep its council tax down and be more efficient.
- I contacted the borough council and was told no council tax was due for this period.
- En Gran Bretaña, impuesto que los habitantes de un inmueble deben pagar al council o municipalidad local. La cantidad que debe pagarse se calcula tomando como base el valor estimado de la vivienda, y el número de personas que viven en ella.