The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de concejala
- The bid would displace 1,000 families, a city councilwoman claims.
- She faces a tough battle against the city councilwoman, who is being forced out of her current job by term limits.
- We'll be talking with a councilwoman who voted against that new power for the police.
- She has also served as municipal council woman and completed three terms as a congresswoman.
- He says the councilwoman is willing to leave the decision on mounted horses up to Johnson.
- One New York City councilwoman is upset enough to introduce a bill that would make theaters print the actual start times of the movies without the ads.
- The campaign launched this fall would put zoning decisions in two councilwomen's districts on the ballot.
- Both developers are unhappy with decisions the councilwomen made in the recent zoning process.
- They have had over a dozen years each as councilmen and councilwomen to help Los Angeles and they have failed.
- In 2005, when three councilwomen failed to attend an often-delayed vote on the budget, he ordered city police to fetch them.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!