The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
forma de decidir un empate teniendo en cuenta la mejor puntuación en la última etapa de la competencia
- A very closely contested competition resulted in countbacks having to be employed to decide the first three places.
- Winner on a countback on 36 points was Richard Devon, ahead of Terry Tucker in second.
- She did that in Madrid to tie with Bergqvist at 2.02 and win the World Cup gold on a countback.
- Teare finished ahead of Steve Palat on a countback after Palat recorded rounds of 79 and 81.
- The A Grade winner, Gordon Stovold, won on a countback, from Don Beck.
- Graham Holmes continued a tour de force of Pattaya Golf with yet another Flight victory, this a countback over Steve Weller.
- The winner was Tom Durbidge on a countback from Allan Thompson.
- Su, who was a model for Christian Dior when she met her husband, actually tied with another woman in the regional final but won the countback on the last nine holes.
- The A Grade winner was, Peter Smith, on a countback from Graham Fenton.
- The A Grade winner was Harry Mackney on a countback from Dave Beaumont, both in the picture for the final round.
- At the end they drew 42-42 and a countback of all the judges scores had to be done.
- The C grade winner was Peter Swan beating Cyril Wary also on a countback.
- He still had to wait out a countback with Jim Munns, the B Flight winner before he knew he had copped the big prize of the day.
- The competitions were very tight last Saturday and Thursday with countbacks the order of the day, and you had to have 50 pts to win the major trophies.
- This month's event was no exception and in the tightest of finishes, Ber Shelly emerged as the victor on a countback.
- England's Ian Peel and Chris Dean took silver in the same event after losing out to Australia on a countback.
- The club's September medal competition was a close run thing with nine players shooting a nett 67, but after countbacks the honour went to Martyn Robinson.
- Tony Smith was third after a countback after sharing 37 points with Tom Sefton, Mick Addinall and Andrew Cooper.
- Darwen had 38, but so had Swale AC so a section countback was ordered.
- After drawing level on points with a desperate last flurry in the closing seconds of the final round, Lee was beaten on a countback of the punches thrown.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!