Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1reconvención femininecontrademanda feminine
- And as with any hot scandal, it is fast developing into a whole new blame game altogether with claims and counterclaims flying all over the place - and that's just in the blogosphere.
- There have been claims and counterclaims throughout the week about what's happening inside that refugee camp, or indeed what happened in the previous days.
- It's been 14 months of headlines, charges, claims and counterclaims and lots of hearings.
- Many claims and counterclaims were advertised about who the real market leader was and who was the benefactor of the readers and protected the consumer's wallet.
- There are claims and counterclaims over whether the railings were in need of repair before the trip or if they were damaged in a collision earlier in the evening.
- And public cynicism is also likely to increase as the claims and counterclaims become increasingly frantic as polling day approaches.
- Claims and counterclaims are being made about who is right and who is wrong in the development of this fishery.
- What I will be doing is focusing on some recent developments in the debates produced by these familiar claims and counterclaims.
- This is not the place to lay out claims and counterclaims about how life originated on Earth; we plan to do that, soon enough.
- With mounds of defamatory material, of claims and counterclaims, will anyone pay attention?
- The connection between the two led to a series of claims and counterclaims that seriously damaged Number 10.
- NASA also recently published this web site with point-by-point counterclaims to Apollo hoax allegations.
- Claim and counterclaim continue about the salary arrangements.
- There are a hundred more pieces of the jigsaw to fit into place: retrospective claim and counterclaim about planned and spontaneous action.
- For every claim there is, somewhere, a counterclaim.
- But they did not talk about any deaths, even though there were counterclaims by the ruling party that six of their supporters were killed in the confrontation.
- One day the media seems filled with reports of new findings and declarations, yet the next day there appears just as many counterclaims.
- It is understood that there are counterclaims that the player was goading supporters.
- That explains the controversies and counterclaims about who is borrowing what from whom.
- But there have been counterclaims that Mr Hughes has overreacted and has aggravated villagers.