The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1contrainsurgencia femenino(tactics/forces/techniques) (before noun) contrainsurgente(tactics/forces/techniques) (before noun) de contrainsurgencia
- As a recent Amnesty International report makes clear, ‘The use of paramilitaries continues to be integral to the military's counter-insurgency strategy’.
- As long as populations are menaced by banditry, civil war, guerrilla campaigns, and counter-insurgency by beleaguered governments, they cannot be secure.
- As long as populations are menaced by banditism, civil war, guerrilla campaigns and counter-insurgency by beleaguered governments, they cannot be safe and secure.
- There are quite a few aircraft like this available, and they are used by many third world countries for border patrol and counter-insurgency.
- He receives detailed and painstaking instruction about the various phases and types of conflict, such as counter-insurgency warfare.
- Much as some may think otherwise, counter-insurgency and its cousin counter-terrorism are old businesses with a lot of history.
- His big point is that the US mainly needs counter-insurgency forces and expertise, but instead has ordinary infantry etc.
- It has placed U.S. soldiers in a type of guerrilla war that even many counter-insurgency experts consider impossible to win.
- Peasant leaders say their communities are still targeted in a counter-insurgency campaign by the military that intimidates poor, mainly indigenous civilians.
- The counter-insurgency force has a long list of achievements to its credit.
- All counter-insurgency struggles have to be waged at both the military and the political levels.
- Some much more subtle and effective form of counter-insurgency strategy is necessary.
- However, they are very good at peace-keeping, counter-insurgency and all of that traditional imperial constabulary-type work.
- Several years of counter-insurgency drives destroyed the remaining guerrilla bases.
- The main missions of the aircraft, in addition to basic and advanced pilot training, are border patrol and counter-insurgency operations.
- The US command also announced that it is stepping up counter-insurgency training for newly arrived officers to give them the latest tactics about protecting patrols from such attacks.
- Among them will be, without question, a large contingent of CIA and special forces operatives whose specialty is counter-insurgency.
- Henceforth, the fight would get really dirty, as all counter-insurgency campaigns inevitably must.
- At the same time, British Army doctrine, reflecting many years of patient counter-insurgency operations, had emphasised the need for controlled and accurate fire in the attack.
- High technology has given U.S. counter-insurgency tactics a punch they didn't have in Vietnam.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!