The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de contramedida
- As a superb targeter of military forces, he was a most crafty inventor of countermeasures to thwart enemy action.
- Even where the US has technical advantages, effective countermeasures usually exist.
- Industry is playing a key role by rapidly fielding countermeasures that help soldiers to stay ahead of the enemy.
- The equipment is then exploited at succeedingly higher levels until a countermeasure is developed to neutralize the enemy's technological advantage.
- The laser beam is coded for protection against countermeasures.
- What priority should be given to satellite system defense, including on-board countermeasures?
- At Headquarters, an office in the Directorate of Science and Technology decided to try to produce a countermeasure.
- Being a new countermeasure, it calls for theoretical elaboration and practical familiarization.
- This suite allows the aircrew to detect radar and missile threats and react while deploying countermeasures to defeat anything fired at them.
- Though military aircraft can employ countermeasures, civilian planes don't have that capability.
- The company reportedly acquired the ability to launch the electronic countermeasure against pirates in November of last year, but held off on using it until Sunday.
- I believe that there's an effective countermeasure for most strategies and tactics that people develop.
- We use preventive countermeasures like encryption and access control to avoid different threats.
- If the threat is hijacking, then the countermeasure doesn't protect against all the myriad of ways people can subdue the pilot and crew.
- The entire range of U-boat countermeasures available to the allies was deployed at one time or another in the channel.
- She agrees with anecdotal reports from aviators that controlled breathing is an effective countermeasure for motion sickness.
- The aircraft also is configured with advanced countermeasures to reduce the effectiveness of enemy defenses.
- It's investigating whether potassium citrate, a proven Earth-based therapy to minimize kidney stone development, can be used as a countermeasure to reduce the risk of kidney stone formation in space.
- It also gives the various navies and sailors a chance to see what is new in the field of mine countermeasures, as new ship designs and equipment are always being introduced to the force.
- Economic countermeasures boil down to cutting financial support and preventing the use of these financial resources for terrorism.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!