The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(in board games) contrajugada femenino(countermeasure) contramedida femenino
- The agency claims, ‘It enables you to anticipate your competitor's moves and develop countermoves to defend against them.’
- They're supposed to balance every trade with an equal and almost opposite play that ensures that, if anything goes wrong with their main move, the countermoves will kick in and save their funds.
- There's a fury of thoughts in the slow, methodical pace of moves and countermoves.
- In fact, the cops are on to him, there are moves and countermoves, and in the end it all unfolds in a way you don't expect.
- It's a dizzying analysis of each side's potential moves and countermoves, their possible motivations, and what they probably should have done instead.
- However, rather than ending in a static compromise between selection levels, conflicts can lead to an innovative evolutionary game of moves and countermoves.
- Jockey E. J. Perrodin likens a turf race to a chess match, with moves and countermoves being executed by riders in the race to the wire.
- He had mastered the nuances of managing, planning ahead, anticipating an opponent's moves and countermoves.
- Working through the various moves and countermoves is a delight.
- At the highest levels of chess, before you touch a piece, you are playing out an entire game of moves and countermoves in your head.
- Vickers does a good job of detailing the moves and countermoves of all the major players.
- Every move is tentative to the extreme, offset by a countermove.
- The job of any general is to not only plan for an opponent's expected countermoves but also the unexpected countermoves.
- Reynolds' weight has dropped considerably, and he needs to increase his strength: he has good speed, but no countermoves.
- The coaches aren't satisfied that Reynolds has effective countermoves or can properly diagnose plays to be a regular player.
- Abraham can help himself as a pass rusher by incorporating countermoves into his repertoire.
- I am certain that, over the board, I have a real-time weakness in assessing what is the best countermove by the opponent in a quiet position.
- He could have made a countermove and opened an office in New York.
- There are countermoves the Kantian may make at this point.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!