The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1contraconspiración femininecontracomplot masculine
- But unlike most of the conspiracies, plots and counterplots in the Lockerbie saga, this one has been solved in days, rather than years.
- All of these brothers, all of these princes, it just sounds like it would be inevitably a nest of plots and counterplots, ambitions and current.
- A dark night has fallen over Collinwood, a night that will bring with it both the plots and counterplots of good versus evil, as well as a deepening mystery of other worlds intersecting with our own.
- Some people, particularly ambitious ones, see plots and counterplots where none exists.
- Romeo and Juliette, similarly, is a story of emotions out of control, and of plots and counterplots tripping over one another.
- Guy never allows the labyrinth of plots and counterplots to muddle his story.
- Plot, counterplot, and civil war between Stilicho, Honorius, the Western senate and the Goths under Alaric did much to ensure in the long term the collapse of Roman rule throughout the West.
- Since the film rarely stops to take stock of its overcomplicated story (complete with political counterplots and a largely unexplored backstory), things can get a little confusing at times.
- The carefully controlled plan, the coup d'état they are preparing for, will collapse in a whirlwind of treachery and counterplots, and eventually they will be forced to abandon it.
- The rest is plot / counterplot, as the rival Sforzas plot to seduce Lucrezia, and political marriages ensue.
- We get no sense of the Western society in which they live, apart from a ham-fistedly jolly counterplot about Ziad's friend running a pizza restaurant.
- I had a scheme for collecting that ransom without danger of being caught by counterplots that ought to commend itself to professional kidnappers.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!